Hi,

I use and/or for logical expressions and &&/|| for technical stuff like
default values. I never use any of them for control flow, because that's
just too much magic. Especially since if/unless modifiers are just as
compact and much clearer.

Personally, I hate &&/|| in "if" statements. This is not C or Java! We
have actual English words for that, not those ugly leftovers from
ancient times where people thought bit operators were more important
then logical expressions.

And how is the low precendence of and/or "dangerous"? Isn't that exactly
what you want in an "if" statement? To have the logical operators
executed at the very end?