I'm trying to use the Stuct class to store some data. In my case, a =
bunch of data. But, in simplistic terms I've come up with the following =
example of what I'm looking for.=20

class Mailinglist <
	Struct.new(:f_name, :l_name, :city)
end

As an example, let's say I have two people John Smith and Jane Smith who =
live in Smithville. Is there an easy way to query an array containing =
Structs to determine of :l_name, and :city of with the array match and =
only produce one item from the array?=20

I know you could sort the array so all the data is sorted on l_name and =
then city. That would give you some order to the data:=20

#<Struct Mailinglist f_name=3D"Mike", l_name=3D"Jones", =
city=3D"Pineville">
#<Struct Mailinglist f_name=3D"Jane", l_name=3D"Smith", =
city=3D"Smithville">
#<Struct Mailinglist f_name=3D"John", l_name=3D"Smith", =
city=3D"Smithville">
#<Struct Mailinglist f_name=3D"Sally", l_name=3D"Taulton", =
city=3D"Ashville">

but would you have to iterate through the array to find all the matches =
to city, then l_name? I wouldn't think so, but I'm not sure how else to =
do it at this point.=20

Wayne=