A "repo" is a repository. It's the place where your project is stored via
git, e.g. the git repository of fuzzy-string-match is hosted by Github and
is accessible via the URL git://github.com/kiyoka/fuzzy-string-match.git.

".md" is a format called Markdown, a plain text to HTML converter meant for
web usage. It's very simple and it's used in lots of places (e.g. Github,
Stackoverflow). You can read more about in this link:
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

Finally, the method `create` is used to generate an object that will do the
work you need, at least this is what I get from reading the README:
https://github.com/kiyoka/fuzzy-string-match/blob/master/README.md

If you have specific doubts about how to use this gem and/or want more
documentation (and you should), please create a free Github account and
open an issue in the issue tracker:
https://github.com/kiyoka/fuzzy-string-match/issues

-----
Carlos Agarie

Control engineering
Polytechnic School, University of S=E3o Paulo, Brazil
Computer engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA