On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM, John Sampson <jrs.idx / ntlworld.com> wrote:
> The issue is that I don't know how to read the documentation. Where, or how,
> does it show how to
> call the methods? I would have thought there would be a general description
> somewhere explaining
> the structure of Github or Gem documentation.

Github is way beyond the scope of a single gem to describe.

The README.md file in the repo pointed at by Mateusz shows how to make
the calls in the Sample Code section.

If the README.md file had been written as a README.rdoc, it would have
been included in the gem rdocs. That doesn't seem to be much in
practice any more as most people go to Github to find gems. Not sure
what to do about it.