Hi,

* Sean O'Dell <sean / BUHBYESPAMcelsoft.com> [02-05-13 23:28]:
>I'm sure this has been covered in depth in the past, but I was wondering
>if anyone had any suggestions for a Gnome-based Ruby editor?  I've poked
>around as much as I can and while I've seen a few choices, none of them
>do much for me.  I just switched from KDE to Gnome and I'm leaving
>behind my old Ruby editor Kate.  I'm not looking for an IDE, per-se,
>just a good programmer's editor with Ruby syntax highlighting that runs
>happily under Gnome.
Not Gnome, but I'm happy with NEdit. The Ruby support is lacking at
the moment but I wanted to improve it anyway. I guess you could be the
guinea pig.

Otherwise NEdit is a mature editor and certainly supported.

Thorsten
--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.