well if you like Windows style editors nedit is nice and knows about ruby syntax
higlighting. I personaly use VIM (gvim under gnome) which is much more powerful
than nedit. There is xemacs (emacs) outhere too... Try each and see which one
suits you.

soso

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.email.ro/