I just uninstalled what I had and reinstalled using the steps given in
the link you sent, but for some reason I still can't do what I'm trying
to do.  If you have any familiarity with Windows at all, I'll try to
explain what I'm attempting to do.  On windows, when you right click on
the desktop or in a folder, one of the options you can click on says
"new".  From this you can choose a new folder, word document, etc.  I'm
trying to make the "new" menu have an option to add a new Ruby Program,
because the Ruby Tutorial I'm reading by Chris Pine says that's the next
step.  According to his book, the option should be under the "new" menu
already.