I'm sure this has been covered in depth in the past, but I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions for a Gnome-based Ruby editor?  I've poked
around as much as I can and while I've seen a few choices, none of them
do much for me.  I just switched from KDE to Gnome and I'm leaving
behind my old Ruby editor Kate.  I'm not looking for an IDE, per-se,
just a good programmer's editor with Ruby syntax highlighting that runs
happily under Gnome.

I've looked at Glimmer, but the Ruby support is broken and the
developers don't seem to be present too often, so I'm not even sure of
its future nor do I think the odds of getting a fix for Ruby is
forthcoming anytime soon.

What else is out there I might look at?

	Sean