On 27 December 2012 18:11, Jonan Scheffler <jonanscheffler / gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a lot of ways to express that idea without implying the asker is
> a stupid, crap programmer.
>
> Be nice, it's really not that hard.

I have no desire to be nice, I want to make sure that I communicate. Lets
be clear here, there was no implication in my post. No matter how you
sugarcoat it "I suspect that you are a really really crap programmer"
implies nothing, it spells it out clearly. How was that implying anything?

You have misrepresented me, someone who is blunt to the point of being
obnoxious, as being subtle when I spoke plainly. Pretending that somehow I
was being deceitful in my use of language insults me and makes me wonder
just how blunt I will have to be to get you to understand that what I write
is what I mean.