Joel Pearson wrote in post #1090328:
> I'd suggest looking into how that dialog is created and whether it's
> possible to change the source to something more suitable for your
> project.

 Well, FXRuby is basically a wraper to the C++ Fox framework, so the
pre-mades widgets are in some way hidden in C++ code, as I can't
interpret C++ code I can't do nothing. What I can do is combine a group
of widgets until that groups becomes a sort of "file open dialog", but
I'm trynig to avoid that because it takes time, and am low of it.

> Have you tried asking the "Spanish Rails Group" on here? Someone there
> might have already solved this problem.

 That's a good recomendation! I think is even better ask in the Ruby on
Rails group since this is a global question, not explicit to some
language. Thank you Joel.

 So if still anyone can help. I'll be thankfull. :)