That's cool botp but I'm trying to not use any external gem rather than
FXRuby gem, if I include Tk plus all the gems that I'm using for my
project(roo, win32ole, etc..) the final pack will be big and I don't
think that the fusion between both frameworks will be nice for the user,
I mean FXRuby widgets are pretty differents that the Tk ones. The
problem with the dialog in FXRuby is that its in English, I'm developing
an Spanish language app, so I can not pop up a dialog in English
expecting that the user will understand what said there. The solution
for me will be if I can pop up the "open" file dialog of Windows(I'm
developing just for windows). Of course I can create my own widget for
file opening but you know, everything takes time, and now I'm running
low, need the help you all can give me, thanks.