> I'm somewhat unable to catch mouse motion events under FXRuby-1.0.3 in any
> other widgets than FXCanvas
>    c = FXCanvas.new (parent)
>    c.connect (SEL_MOTION) {
>     puts "mouse motion"
>    }
> works flawlessly, but
>
>    c = FXWindow.new (parent)
>    c.connect (SEL_MOTION) {
>     puts "mouse motion"
>    }
>
> does nothing

I know that in some older versions of FOX, Jeroen had only turned on the
forwarding of SEL_MOTION messages for selected widgets (because otherwise it
was bogging things down) but I thought he'd turned that back on before the
1.0 release. Could you please send me a little example program to
demonstrate what you're talking about? It may be the case that some other
window is covering up the window you think should be sending motion events,
or something like that.

Thanks,

Lyle