"Dossy" <dossy / panoptic.com> wrote in message
news:20020512040028.GC25936 / panoptic.com...

> Software engineering is not an art, it is a science.

This isn't a statement of belief, it's an objective claim. If valid, it
is true independent of the perceptions or conceptions of any individual
human(s). Assuming this is correct, and I haven't misunderstood, please
supply the objective justification for the correctness of your claim.

[I don't expect this will be possible. ;-) When I see *certainty*
expressed, in almost any context, I hear alarm bells ringing....]

I think you have written down your own opinion, but mistakenly expressed
it as fact. Am I right? ;-)

--
Steve Merrick

"Who cares, wins"