Hey guys, I am currently creating a Vector Calculator program on Mac
OSX. I have the main scripting done, and it will run from terminal. I
plan on creating a graphical application using shoes once this is all
complete. I was wondering if a few of you would be able to test my
script and give me some feedback. It seems seems to run smoothly in
terminal but I would like to get some feedback before I continue on
creating the graphical side. Any help or feedback will be greatly
appreciated. Also if anyone has any opinions on a better toolkit to use
to create a graphical application with ruby please share.

Thanks.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7935/vector_calc.rb