Hey all,

I am novice into the world of ruby and trying to do a simple search with the=
 below program, but I am unable to run and no error is thrown. Can somebody=
 help me where I am going wrong?

require 'watir'
include Watir

require 'test/unit'

class Test_google_Search < Test::Unit::TestCase

  def search

    test_site =3D 'http://www.google.com'

                $ie =3D IE.new

                $ie.goto(test_site)

                $ie.text_field(:name, "q").set("pickaxe")
                $ie.button(:name, "btnG").click

                assert($ie.contains_text("Programming Ruby") )

-Sachin S. Uplaonkar

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. =0A=
=0A=
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may=
 contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not=
 the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this=
 e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this=
 message and any attachments. =0A=
=0A=
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should=
 check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The compa=
ny accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by th=
is email. =0A=
=0A=
www.wipro.com