Subject: Re: Cross compiling
	Date: Tue 04 Dec 12 07:57:07PM +0900

Quoting Alberich de megres (alberich2k5 / gmail.com):

> And sorry to insist, maybe it is a newbie-stupid question, but I couldn't
> find information on how to cross-complie bundle installs.
>
> Can anyone helpme please?

I have no ready-made recipes. But I am certainl you will find tons of
documents on Rasp-related cross compiling in the Rasp-related
forums. If you solve the general cross-compile task, then it is
trivial to solve the Ruby-lib-specific cross-compile task. With most
of these extensions, you go the ext directory, run

ruby extconf.rb

and then run make.

If you do that while applying the steps you will have learned when
solving the general cross-compile task, the resulting .so file will be
ready to be copied to the appropriate directories on the Rasp.

I hope you will post a howto to the list, once you have completed your
task.

Carlo