Just a quick follow-up:

The tag cloud built with your answers concerning ruby can be found here:
http://plwords.herokuapp.com/clouds/ruby

PLEASE DO NOT submit after having visualized the cloud, as you might be
strongly influenced. Wait for a day or two and submit at
http://plwords.herokuapp.com/

P.S. Thank to all of you who have submitted an entry, that's awesome for me
:-)