Joel Pearson wrote in post #1087292:
> As far as I can see you haven't required 'startpage', and I think you'll
> want require_relative if you're doing this all with local files.
>
> Is there any particular reason for breaking your browser control into
> multiple classes? I would have thought a single class (possibly extended
> into multiple files) would suffice, or maybe a class and a module if you
> want to break the commands down a bit.
>
> You'll probably want to get the user input before starting your browser,
> in the first instance at least.
>
> You'll probably want to use something like
> if @driver.element(:id, "q").present?
> instead of
> if @driver.find_element(:id, "q")
> as the first returns a boolean while the second returns an object
> (possibly an exception)

To start with a big thank you for you anwers Joel!

My plan is to have one class for each page that i will test and all the
test for that page within this class. I will probably verify about 30
pages. But maybe not a good idea?

I agree, sounds logical to have the input before. Do you have other
suggestions for how to handle which test cases that should be run? Any
common standard?

Thank you i dident know the syntax!

Best Regards
Mattias