Hello,
I've googled around and I've discovered that "FileUtils.rm_rf('#{dir}')
will remove a directory. But, I can't get it to work. I need to go into
a created subdirectory, move the files in there to the parent directory,
all part of a graphic workflow I'm working on.

There is only one subdirectory created here, no more.

Dir.chdir("T:/asura/ads_books/out/tiff")
list = Dir.entries('.')
list.delete(".")
list.delete("..")

list.each do |dir|
  Dir.chdir("T:/asura/ads_books/out/tiff/#{dir}")
  Dir.glob("*.tiff").each do |tifffile|
    FileUtils.mv(tifffile, "T:/asura/ads_books/out/tiff")
  end
  Dir.chdir("T:/asura/ads_books/out/tiff")
  FileUtils.rm_rf('#{dir}')
end

Thank you,
Peter