Codecademy just added Ruby.

Learn Ruby the Hard Way by Zed Shaw

The Ruby on Rails Tutorial by Michael Hartl

Pretty new and those have been the most useful so far.=20

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Ken D'Ambrosio <ken / jots.org> wrote:

> Hello, all. There's a bunch of free on-line training for Javascript, CSS, e=
tc., etc., but I haven't found anything of the sort for Ruby.  I *assume* I'=
m just looking in the wrong places.  But I've really enjoyed the little expo=
sure I've already had -- Ruby seems to take the best of Perl and Python, ble=
nd them together, and add some magic fairy dust to boot.  I've got a project=
 coming up, and I'd love to do it in Ruby, but I definitely need a bit more o=
f an intro, and a training course (or good documentation suggestions?) would=
 be ideal.