Hello, all. There's a bunch of free on-line training for Javascript,
CSS, etc., etc., but I haven't found anything of the sort for Ruby.  I
*assume* I'm just looking in the wrong places.  But I've really enjoyed
the little exposure I've already had -- Ruby seems to take the best of
Perl and Python, blend them together, and add some magic fairy dust to
boot.  I've got a project coming up, and I'd love to do it in Ruby, but
I definitely need a bit more of an intro, and a training course (or good
documentation suggestions?) would be ideal.

Thanks kindly!

-Ken

--
This mail was scanned by BitDefender