--------------DCFA361C12F55685E8642880

Conrad Schneiker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Andrew Hunt wrote:
>
> > On a side note, another axis of language comparisons might
> > be something like "volatility", in the sense of "how bad do things
> > get when I make a typo".
> >
> > On that axis, LaTex and C++ are very volatile (perhaps even chaotic? :-)
> > languages.
>
> Good ol' LaTex. Fragile tools, brittle systems, and passive-aggressive
> software are terms that come to mind.

But LaTex is a cross-platform way of telling the data to print.  Ruby
screen-paints via tcl, but how does one do formatted printing?  tex files are
the best answer that has yet occurred to me.

--------------DCFA361C12F55685E8642880
 name
harleshixsn.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Charles Hixson Content-Disposition: attachment; filename
harleshixsn.vcf" begin:vcard n:Hixson;Charles x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:charleshixson / earthling.net fn:Charles Hixson end:vcard --------------DCFA361C12F55685E8642880--