I would suggest you to install the rails installer since it's installing
anything you need on windows.
this link:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/75894/railsinstaller-2.1.0.exe

is not working for me couple days already so try this one:
http://ruby.taobao.org/mirrors/ruby/railsinstaller/railsinstaller-2.1.0.exe

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru