Quit feeding the troll. Matz is nice, so we should be as well.

Now then, you say getters and setters. I believe this puts you at a C like
background.

Look into attr_accessor, reader, and writer.

This tutorial should prove invaluable:
http://juixe.com/techknow/index.php/2007/01/22/ruby-class-tutorial/

Note that Ruby implicitly returns the last operation performed in a
function. You can still explicitly call return if you want.

Def name is the getter, Def name= is the setter. Again, read into attr, as
it saves quite a bit of time.

Best of luck mate,