On 19/11/2012 12:29, Justin Workman wrote:
> Graham Menhennitt wrote in post #1084538:
>> Many thanks to Reid and Saji for replying. I have the embedded Ruby
>> library working and I'm starting on my emulator.
>> thing. Would you be willing to describe to me how you did it? I am
>> tearing my hair out trying to figure it out.

It worked pretty much exactly by the book
(http://media.pragprog.com/titles/ruby3/ext_ruby.pdf). I'm building on
Centos5 Linux and I needed to add a few libraries to the link command:
-lpthread -lcrypt -ldl -lrt.

I'm trying to work out how to get a Windows build going using MSys,
MingW or Visual Studio. If anybody has any hints, it would be appreciated.

Graham