Hi,

I just started to study Ruby on Rails to use heroku.
I installed Ruby 1.9.3p327 and Rails 3.2.8 by using homebrew. (Mac OS X)
After install Ruby & Rails, When I type "gem install heroku", below
error happened,

--------------------------------------
> gem install heroku

ERROR:  Could not find a valid gem 'heroku' (>= 0) in any repository
ERROR:  Possible alternatives: heroku
--------------------------------------

In some Q&A site, it said it should be PROXY server problem, but I don't
use it.
Another Q&A site said Firewall might be problem, but it doesn't work
even if I disable firewall.

Could anyone give me advice to solve this issue?

Regards,
KT

----
I also tried to down load heroku gem directly from
"http://rubygems.org/"
but everytime I failed with the message "[502] Bad Gateway"