Hi, I've recently started learning ruby and have a project in mind.

The project is basically a system to keep track of my workouts at the
gym, it also should calculate(based on a few starting inputs from user)
the required weights for the exercises, and then these shall be used.

When the users returns from the gym they can input the reps they
performed and then this will be saved, and can be opened to view at any
time.

It will start with a login system. so more than one person can use it.

I'm currently using a spreadsheet(attached) which performs exactly what
I want to do for the ruby project so you can get more of an idea of what
I'm talking about

How should I go about starting this?

Thanks for any help.

Attachments: