On Nov 12, 2012, at 11:41 PM, Radu M. <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Hi.What do you think is easier?
> Python or RUBY?
> I'm a kid.

Honestly, I could start to weight features, but this would be out of =
context for a beginner.

If you are a kid learning to program, do it as I did when I had the same =
question: flip a coin and start coding. If one absolutely doesn't suit =
you, try the other. Don't let "easy" fool you. Learning something well =
is hard work in any case and sometimes frustrating in the beginning, =
especially in programming. Be aware that programming is a very young =
discipline and changes all the time - thats one of the things you are =
going to see in both programming languages. Thats also what most =
programmers love about it.

Also, programming is much more than coding programs: it is also asking =
others for help or guidance and about communities. In that respect, both =
the Python and the Ruby community are very good choice. Both have a lot =
of people around the mailing lists and forums that are willing to help. =
Be upfront about your age and state of learning and people will be much =
more willing to help you and invest time. Also, learning how to describe =
a problem to other people is one of the most important skills a =
programmer can have and mailing lists are one of the best places to =
learn that.

Regards,
Florian=