Hi,
I consider Ruby as a technology for my project. I am a Python developer,
but I would like to try Ruby too.

I want to know, which IDE do you guys find as a good choice. It would be
great if there are modelling tools (UML) integrated with this IDE (I
mean code generation, maybe reverse engineering). In python, I am used
to vim, and few linux graphvis tools to generate diagrams, but my new
team wants more...

Second issue is BPMN. I need a BPMN platform that could be easily
integrated with my app. Is there a good support for some BPMN platform
in Ruby language?

Also one important info - probable I would like to use Rails as a web
framework in my project.

Thanks,
tom.