Subject: Ruby and SciTE
	Date: Mon 12 Nov 12 04:58:09AM +0900

Quoting Daniela Robles (daniela.robles15 / gmail.com):

> ... Or how do
> I get Ruby to find and locate programs and scripts I write with SciTE?

I do not know anything about SciTE, but command-line Ruby expects you
to pass it the path of your script. You either have to be in the same
directory of your script, and, from the command line, write

ruby <whatever>.rb

or write

ruby /<path>/<whatever>.rb

Do you know where your files are saved? Can you see them? From your
editor, you should be able to specify the file name...

Maybe you can contact the developers of that editor.

Carlo