Am 11.11.2012 00:18, schrieb Carlos Agarie:
> And buy a good book on Ruby - I recommend Eloquent Ruby. It might sound
> strange, because there's so many stuff on the net, but a well-written
> book can help you learn lots of stuff in a good order with minimal pain.

It's a great book, but maybe rather not for a "complete newbie",
because it requires some basic understanding of Ruby.

To someone who has never done any programming before I like to
recommend Chris Pine's tutorial or better book (the book provides
two sets of possible solutions, one that uses only concepts and
syntax elements that have already been discussed, and one that
presents a somewhat more advanced/elegant approach).

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>