"ӧѧ ڧ֧ӧѧ" <ivan.bisevac / gmail.com> wrote in post #1083769:
> For button click on your page example this is correct way to click it:
> find(:xpath, "//*[@id="sImage1"]").click
>

> 2012/11/9 john smith <lists / ruby-forum.com>

"id=sImage1" is the button to log into the webpage. i have already gotten past that to the email page, it fills out all the fields and all i need to do is click the send button on the email page. but when i look at it with firebug its completely different than the log on button. i put the code in my previous response for the new button.