Mind me... but I feel like stating my oppinions regarding this issue. I
deeply believe that software engineering is, if not a form of art, much
more than science. Software engineering involves much more than
technical knwoledge, it involves imagination, creativity, an analithical
mind, and much more. Creating quality software (and I'm focusing on open
source software) means devotement, and an enormous will to create... I
think that is the most important thing.
So, if not an art, software engineering is definitely much more than
science. There is more to talk on this.. but I think I made myself
clear.
Best regards and happy coding,
Radu