Hi All,

Ah, the power of caffeine.  There's a new release of PageTemplate available.
The change list is pretty small, but the details were important enough (bad
documentation) or cool enough(a more flexible check for keys, methods, and
accessors in list item access) that I thought I'd post this right away.

Here's the download page:

... and here's the documentation page:
	http://www.coolnamehere.com/geekery/ruby/pagetemplate/

Okay, folks. Have fun with it!

Brian Wisti

CHANGES FROM 0.1.0
------------
- Fixed a documentation bug in the README (found by David Alan Black)
- Made Namespaces more object-friendly
- Added test file that was missing from initial CVS import

PageTemplate.rb
============

Use PageTemplate.rb to create output based on template pages and
the code of your program.  This package is inspired by, but not
quite like, Perl's HTML::Template package.  Its main intent is to
separate design and code for CGI programs, but it could be useful
in other contexts as well (Ex: site generation packages).

PageTemplate.rb is distributed under the MIT License.

As a side note: if you are using PageTemplate in your projects, or
add features to your copy, I'd love to hear about it.  If you feel like
it.

Brian Wisti (brian / coolnamehere.com)
http://www.coolnamehere.com/geekery/ruby/pagetemplate/

Features