Ryan Davis wrote in post #1082807:
> To do that properly, you need to use NSFileManager to ask if a given
> folder is a bundle or not. You can do that trivially with macruby or use
> the older ruby/objc bridges. It is not fun either way.

I just dabble with Ruby and I have been striving to pay more attention
to it and attempting to learn a little MacRuby on the side, but right
now, most of my programming time is spent flipping between Textmate and
Ruby documentation looking things up. NSFileManager hasn't even been on
my radar! But I have a feeling it will be soon. Thanks Ryan, I will see
what I can accomplish there...