Arlen Cuss wrote in post #1082618:
> I think I can say "no" with a fair amount of confidence.
>
> Single-inheritance is considered a good thing (and MI has many
> pitfalls), too: http://www.artima.com/intv/tuesday2.html

Thanks for the reply. The information is adequate. It's quite
disappointing though since because of that we tend to use class-module
pair format just to make class ready for multiple-inheritance by mixins
through its module; or else we always had to rewrite an existing class
or transfer its contents to a module or the inheriting class itself
every time we make use of the features.

I believe MI is not that evil and its potential is the one that's more
to consider or look upon. Some languages also had their ways with
dealing with those problems:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_inheritance.

I honestly think that Ruby would have been more enjoyable if it had
supported pure multiple inheritance.