--Sig_/P88HCOzB3jWdhq7fUKUNT_A

Am Sat, 3 Nov 2012 22:06:31 +0900
schrieb "listgj-ruby / yahoo.co.uk" <listgj-ruby / yahoo.co.uk>:

> Forgive my ignorance, but what does that "Emacs support available"
> message mean? I can't find anything about it anywhere (possibly
> because the search terms are so common). What kind of support?

Emacs is a code editor[1] that can also run from the commandline. See
here: http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

I guess the "debug" library allows you to jump directly into the code
with emacs.

Although I=E2=80=99m a happy Emacs user, I=E2=80=99d be curious if "debug" =
really only
supports Emacs as an editor; I can=E2=80=99t imagine it doesn=E2=80=99t sup=
port the
other big console editor, VIM.

Valete,
Marvin

[1] Actually, Emacs is much more than an editor. But this is unrelated
here.

--Sig_/P88HCOzB3jWdhq7fUKUNT_A

--Sig_/P88HCOzB3jWdhq7fUKUNT_A--

Am Sat, 3 Nov 2012 22:06:31 +0900
schrieb "listgj-ruby / yahoo.co.uk" <listgj-ruby / yahoo.co.uk>:

> Forgive my ignorance, but what does that "Emacs support available"
> message mean? I can't find anything about it anywhere (possibly
> because the search terms are so common). What kind of support?

Emacs is a code editor[1] that can also run from the commandline. See
here: http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

I guess the "debug" library allows you to jump directly into the code
with emacs.

Although Im a happy Emacs user, Id be curious if "debug" really only
supports Emacs as an editor; I cant imagine it doesnt support the