Am 02.11.2012 07:52, schrieb Al Baker:
> I'm new to this, so forgive me noobishness(is that a word?) and have a
> problem with my command prompt in windows 7. when I try to run a ruby
> file, I get this msg "ruby: No such file or directory -- argv.rb
> (LoadError)" (See ATTACHMENT).

Are you really sure that the file `argv.rb' is in your current
working directory?

Does it show up when you enter `dir' at the prompt?

> I've done the "Add C:\ruby\bin"
> trick and restarted, but it doesn't seem to work! ANY IDEAS WOULD BE
> GREAT!

It couldn't make a difference: the error message is issued by ruby,
so apparently there is no problem with locating the ruby interpreter.

> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7846/Untitled-1.jpg

Please simply include the command (`ruby argv.rb') and the
error message in the email itself.

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>