Hi all,

I thought I'd greet the weekend with the first-ever release of one of my own
packages, PageTemplate.  It is available for download at

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/pagetemplate/

And that magical thing, documentation, is available on the COOLNAMEHERE site

	http://www.coolnamehere.com/geekery/ruby/pagetemplate/

A little bit of introductory text follows.  I hope folks enjoy it!

(Now I'm all nervous).

PageTemplate.rb
============

Use PageTemplate.rb to create output based on template pages and
the code of your program.  This package is inspired by, but not
quite like, Perl's HTML::Template package.  Its main intent is to
separate design and code for CGI programs, but it could be useful
in other contexts as well (Ex: site generation packages).

PageTemplate.rb is distributed under the MIT License, which is included
within this document in the License section.

As a side note: if you are using PageTemplate in your projects, or
add features to your copy, I'd love to hear about it.  If you feel like
it.

Brian Wisti (brian / coolnamehere.com)
http://www.coolnamehere.com/geekery/ruby/pagetemplate/

Features