I have 8 csv dumps that I receive nightly.  I have to transform them
into XML and FTP them.  So far I have been able to complete this task.
Now the requirements are to match some records up between csv dumps.

I did not want to load all the files into a database, as I only work
with each nights data.  I thought I could convert the csv to a model
after parsing it.  I am unable to find information on converting the CSV
to active record or an active-model (not sure either one of these ideas
are correct approach).

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

T. Sanders