Joel Pearson wrote in post #1080136:
> ajay paswan wrote in post #1080101:
>> Joel Pearson wrote in post #1080049:
>>>
>>> Suppress stdout until the errors have passed, then restore it.
>> Did not get you, kindly put some more light on it
>
> Actually I just tried that, and webdriver seems to be ignoring the
> console redirect, it's still outputting to the console even when it
> shouldn't be.
>
> This doesn't work, although as far as I can see it should:

> orig_std_out = STDOUT.clone #Make a record of the default console output
> $stdout.reopen("Rubylog.txt", "w") #Create / overwrite logfile
> $stdout.sync = true #Allow interception of console output
> $stderr.reopen($stdout) #Pass errors to logfile
>
> require 'watir-webdriver'
> puts('goes to file')
>
> b = Watir::Browser.new #This generates a log from the driver
>
> # restore stdout
> $stdout = orig_std_out
> puts('goes to stdout')
> b.close
So basically we are taking warnings and redirecting it to some file
instead of stdout??? Am I correct?

But this solution is not satisfying, isnt it possible to really solve
warnings?

could you tell me the reason of these warnings?

Apart from webdriver's warning there are warnings related to facter and
childprocess too.
I have no clue, where exactly am getting these warnings, its reason and
its solutions.