Hi all,

I'd like to announce Rouge, which is an implementation of Clojure on Ruby.

https://github.com/unnali/rouge#readme

The readme above shows example of some Rouge code, most of which is currently taken from the boot file of Rouge itself.  The thing is fully TDDed, so you can read the specs to see how (in)complete it is. :)

I'd love it if you gave it a try, and let me know your thoughts and feedback.  Even more than that, I'd love your contributions!  Clojure is a beautiful language, and I'm really happy to be able to combine it with my other favourite language, Ruby.

There's a long TODO list, but the functional core is already well underway.

Cheers,

Arlen