Kamarulnizam Rahim wrote in post #977784:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Thanks for the post. I am able to solve the problem and the error
> message disappear. Thank you
>
> Nizam

Hi,

My question may not be exactly related to this question but quite
similar. I am comparing two yaml files. The first one is my source file
and the other one is my destination file. The source file contains KVs
that do not exist in my destination file. I want those missing KVs to be
written to my destination file. However, I do not want to simply add the
missing KVs at the end of my destination file. I want to be able to
insert them at the right position within hash hierarchy. So say my
source file contains:
term:
  attributes:
    project: Project
    audit: Audit

and my destination file contains
term:
  attributes:
    project: Project

I want to write audit: Audit to my destination file considering its
hierarchy.

Thanks
Marjan