>Can you provide a minimal amount of working source that demonstrates
>the problem?
>
>What version of Ruby are you using under Linux.  What version are
>you using under Win32?  Are you using cygwin ruby, or mswin32 ruby?

Well, perhaps not minimal, but not so big program.

It when a client connects, a point should appear on the server's canvas,
and it can be make moved by the client's control panel.

I use under windows ruby 1.6.6 (2001-12-26) [i586-mswin32] (I've
downloaded an installer)

Gergo
+-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
|         Email: kgergely / mcl.hu,  kgergely / turul.eet.bme.hu          |
+-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"-------+
.
Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net