I am a newbie to ruby please explain your answers thoroughly. I am
having a lot of difficulties with the syntax. Thanks for the help.

I want to call this missing method:

redcars= myclass.select_cars_where_color("==", "red")

My missing method should look like this, but I cannot get it work:

def self.method_missing(method, *args)
    myclass.cars    #populate a list of cars
    prop = method.to_s.split("where").last
    puts prop.sub!(/^_/, '')   #print out the query part for the method.
                               #for example this could be "color"
    puts args.join(',')        #for example this could be ==, red

    #this is the part I cannot get it right:
    #I want to have:
    #@cars.select { |el| el.color == red}
    #I tried this unsuccessfully:
    #@cars.select { |el| el."@#method.to_s.split("where").last.sub!
#(/^_/, '')" args.first args.last  }
    #how do I construct this line in my missing method from the above
code?