Hi guys.

So I've hit a brick wall with a simple piece of code and hope someone
here can shed some light on what's going wrong ...

developer_object_array.each do |dev|
    if dev.is_solvent? == false
      then puts("#{dev.name} is bankrupt.")
        dev.bankrupt = true
        bank_object_array.each do |bank|
          bank.moves_loans(amount)
    else puts("#{dev.name} is not bankrupt.")

I have the above piece of code in a class. Inside this class I create
and array of Bank and Developer objects. When the code gets to
bank.move_loans
I get an "undefined method `-' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError" error.

The move_loans method is defined in the Bank class just does some basic
subtraction on the value passed to it.

I've no idea what the error is, as I've torn through every piece of code
in the classes and can't see anything wrong.

Any ideas would be great!! Thanks!