Robert Klemme wrote in post #1078745:

>> is not applicable in Ruby using for loops, but not the only language I
>> use then I get a little tricky to get used.
>>
>> not if you understand the problem.
>
> You lost me here completely.  What are you trying to say?
>
> Kind regards
>
> robert

What I'm trying to say is that whenever I post some code, which use a
conventional structure, such as a for loop, a while loop, etc, I
responded
to my something like this is Ruby and is not C, C++ or Java, and
some works that utilize own Ruby (ruby way), the problem is that these
functions only work in ruby and whenever you use another language, I
have to change the way I program certain functions.

Sorry for my English. :)