Am 03.10.2012 20:10, schrieb ajay paswan:
> I have developed a software using DRb, now as I have completed I want to
> write a nice complete and impressive developer document and user
> document.
> I have just started with Latex and IPE. Is there any other software to
> write it?
>
> Am following : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_documentation
> I am writing extensively using UML.
> Am I missing something? how to make it effective and COMPLETE?
> Is there any readymade tool like in IntelliJ IDEA which I should be
> using? Anything is there like this in rubymines? I have both IDEA and
> rubymines.
>
> So the simple question are::
> 1. The best way to write : Latex or something else?
> 2. How to make it perfect-complete,impressive.
> 3. Any software which can help me with any part like UML?
> 4. Anything do I need to write for DRb?
> 5. Diffrence between developer's doc and user's doc? What they include?
> Please give me some pointer to get me going in the best way to write
> doc.

For user documentation which is not directly linked to the source code
you might consider using markdown. I use pandoc to convert the matkdown
to HTML and PDF. pandoc extends the "pure" markdown syntax a bit,
supports syntax highlighting for Ruby, and can convert to many output
formats (including LaTeX).

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>