On 2002.05.10, Dossy <dossy / panoptic.com> wrote:
> On 2002.05.10, Nathaniel Talbott <nathaniel / talbott.ws> wrote:
> >
> > Hmmmm.... you can have a look at the thread starting with
> > [ruby-talk:35868] if you're interested in what I'm talking about. I'm
> > probably going to be kind of picky about how this ends up, but you're
> > welcome to start things rolling (as you have here) if you'd like.
>
> Excellent.  I'll start reading up.

I've implemented something simple for now, just to see if this
is what people were talking about.  Posted code at the following
    http://panoptic.com/ruby

Check the testcase_set_up.rb, testsuite_set_up.rb and
tc_test_case_set_up.rb (unit tests).

It was really straightforward to do ... so, I'm wondering if
there had to be something I was missing ...

-- Dossy