kcar features an HTTP parser that will convert a bytestream into a
3-element array suitable for use as a Rack response.  It is IO interface
agnostic, so it may be used with HTTP streams over Unix domain sockets,
regular files, FIFOs, StringIOs as well as traditional TCP sockets.

* http://bogomips.org/kcar/
* kcar / librelist.org
* git://bogomips.org/kcar.git

Changes:

  One bugfix for the optional Kcar::Response module:

  * propagate EOFError on remote errors

    When proxying remote requests, EOFError may get incorrectly
    discarded when a the remote server sets the Content-Length:
    header _and_ Connection:close to disconnect the connection.

    We will now raise errors correctly when Connection:close
    is give but we have not yet read the expected Content-Length.
--
Eric Wong